2017 July Summer/Winter Sale at Smashwords

Share

For those of you who shop for your e-fiction at Smashwords, their Summer/Winter Sale is about to begin. For the entire month of July, books enrolled in the program will be offered at various discount levels.

While I’ve participated in the event in the past, I have to be honest, I didn’t make any sales. Not a single one. But I’m going to try again, and hope that at some point a collision of variables (timing, a need to read a different kind of fantasy, pricing, et al) works to help increase my readership.

I’ve enrolled The Forgotten Gemstone and The Other Castle in the program. The Forgotten Gemstone has a nice deep discount of 75% off, and The Other Castle has a 25% discount. Buy both e-books together, and you will be getting two e-books for the price of one if bought at their regular prices.

If Smashwords isn’t your preferred marketplace, both titles are available at Amazon as well.

 

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *